• A Walk in the Woods - My friend Cherie, who has twisted my arm into biking, then into running, also got me into backpacking. The summer after I moved back to Washington, she ...
    2 months ago
  • Chagit: Does The Shroom Improve Your Zoom? - You want me to drink that black fungus? Whaaaa? (click here, desktop/laptop users, for full article) With as many nutrition and health fads that I’ve watch...
    6 years ago
  • She Wanted a Kiss AND. I. DUCKED. - Although I have not been single longer than six months since grade school, in my entire life I have asked out exactly one stranger. A British girl I met ...
    7 years ago
  • It's Just Me - I can't do it. I cannot keep a consistent blog nor will I even commit to ever posting again. Imagine my surprise when I opened this old friend. It was f...
    10 years ago
  • - Jake had a sincere desire to avoid *desperation*. Avoid it at all costs. And he didn't want to look desperate, or feel desperate, or even *seem* desperate,...
    10 years ago
  • One Lucky Mama - I could not have asked for a more lovely Mother's Day. These are the sweet things I woke up to. After church we took a picnic lunch that Pops had put tog...
    11 years ago
  • Dec.2010 - HI!~! I'm attempting to Blog more in my new Life. It's going pretty good. Not Complaining yet. Which in my opinion is a healthy start. So Thank you for rea...
    13 years ago
  • Sumerian Research Report - Corey wrote a research report today on inventions of the Sumerians……. The ancient Sumerians invented many important things that are still used today. One o...
    14 years ago
  • - I didn't know him but was still struck by the sense of loss of life and this collection of tributes left by those who did know him. Candles, flowers, ...
    14 years ago
  • - Daddy hits a grand slam in giving Mommy a Happy Birthday! Red roses, new cozy comforter for these freezing Hawaiian winter nights, sushi dinner(no dishes f...
    15 years ago
  • From a thankful, though inconstant, blogger - This Thanksgiving comes with so much to be thankful for! Obama won, the Longhorns are having a fabulous football season and the next Harry Potter movie i...
    15 years ago
  • Connie's 16th!! - Sweet sixteen for Connie! A fun and delicious dinner at Dish in La Canada hosted by Liz, the proud mama. Unfortunately I was doing a...
    15 years ago
Have a recommendation/request/thoughtful anecdote?

Comment!

~

1 comment:

Me said...

Today's post - EXCELLENT! It had me cry-laughing!

Post a Comment